When possible, meet virtually. Maintain a social distance of 6 feet if an in-person meeting is necessary.
Refer to local guidelines for room capacity restrictions.
- Place capacity signage on or near door.
- Always wear a face covering in any in-person meeting, even if seated or standing 6 feet apart. Also, please arrange seating at a conference table so that chairs are a minimum of 6 feet apart, including across the table.
Designate staff members who will wipe down high-touch surface areas between meetings.
- Departments must purchase their own wipes, sprays, etc.
- Departments may contact UM System Procurement for product needs.
Furniture should be arranged to comply with social distancing practices.
- Space chairs 6 feet apart; stack and zip-tie or remove and store additional chairs to prevent use.