Travel increases the risk of exposure to COVID-19; therefore, everyone is encouraged to carefully review the following guidance before engaging in any form of travel to or from the University of Missouri campus.
Before you travel
- Delay travel until you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, follow CDC’s recommendations for people who are not fully vaccinated.
- People who are fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine or a vaccine authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization can travel safely within the United States.
- Review data on the prevalence of COVID-19 on campus, in Columbia/Boone County and in your final destination.
- Review the regulations governing travel to your destination. Be prepared to follow all state and local recommendations and requirements, including mask wearing and social distancing.
- Consider your own physical and mental health when assessing your ability to travel away from campus.