The university recognizes the importance of shuttles for necessary student transportation.
The City of Columbia is using its largest buses, has removed seats to comply with social distancing recommendations and is frequently cleaning buses between stops.
Tiger Line, Mizzou’s shuttle, is managed by the City of Columbia and follows these same protocols.
- Updated schedule information can be found on the Parking homepage or on Twitter (@MizzouParking).
- The current location of shuttles can be found online or on the Go Mizzou app.
- Students who take shuttles to or from campus perimeter lots are required to wear face coverings, avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily and maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each door for riders to use as they enter/exit.
- Buses will be thoroughly cleaned each evening by GoCoMo staff.
- Many of the off-campus apartment shuttles have agreed to similar safety and cleaning procedures.
- Optional or recreational travel on public transportation is discouraged.