To limit large gatherings and allow for social distancing, we expanded the length of the move-in period for campus housing.
Before arriving, you will need to signup for a move-in timeslot.
No more than 10 students per time slot per housing facility will be permitted.
What to bring
In order to move into your fall 2020 housing assignment, you must arrive to campus with:
- Face coverings (re-usable, washable)
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol based with at least 60% alcohol)
- Cleaning products to assist with sanitizing your living area
We also recommend bringing:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)
- If applicable and possible, an extra month supply of any prescription medication
- Any resources needed to complete classwork remotely
When you get here
- Staff will be wearing face coverings when they check you into your facility at your car.
- You are allowed to have 2 other individuals help you move in.
- All elevators will be limited to a resident and up to 2 others per trip.
- Prepare to complete your move within the 90-minute window.
- We will designate trash collection points so custodial staff can focus on sanitizing touchpoints throughout the move-in period.
- Move-in carts will be sanitized after each use. If you have your own cart or dolly, please bring it to speed up the process.