MizzouRec has taken the following safety steps:
- Facility capacity has been reduced to 25%. Check current capacity counter.
- Designated floor markings have been placed around the facility to aid in social distancing.
- Fitness equipment has spaced 6 feet apart or taken offline.
- Facility spaces will temporarily close throughout the day for cleaning and disinfecting in compliance with CDC protocols. This is in addition to the nightly cleaning and disinfection of the facility. See schedule here.
- MizzouRec staff will be on-site to monitor facility capacities and assist with additional high touch point cleaning
- Signage will be posted encouraging members to disinfect equipment before and after use.
- All MizzouRec Staff will wear face coverings at all times while on duty.
When you’re at the MizzouRec Center
- You will swipe your own Mizzou ID card to enter the facility and check out equipment at Brewer Station.
- Equipment that is checked out is not to be shared with other members during the check-out time.
- Keep your distance from others and expect reduced capacity.
- Face coverings are required when entering the facility and while transitioning between spaces when you are working out. However, we do not expect you to wear a face covering while exercising alone where social distancing is achievable. If you work out in pairs, you will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Member & Guest Services will provide online purchase options and have limited in-person services.
- MizzouRec will be cashless only and no longer accept cash payments.