Campus Dining Services follows the Boone County Health food guidelines, and venues are open with a number of important safety measures in place:
- The number of students allowed in a dining location is limited based on available space.
- Self-service buffets are open and utensils are changed throughout service as needed.
- Students will have the choice of silverware or disposable plasticware.
- Plexiglass dividers are being reinstalled, but students will have the option of sitting at open tables with suite mates and others in their social circles. About 50% of the tables in the Mizzou Student Center, dining halls and cafes will have plexiglass dividers by the start of the fall semester.
- All dining halls, convenience stores and restaurants no longer accept cash, but they will take payments via your MU Student ID or credit/debit card.
- Take-out options will also be available. Customers can download the GET Food app to place their order and pick up at seven locations: Baja, Sabai, Bookmark Cafe, Rollins @Night (exclusively online), Potential Energy, Olive & Oil and Mort’s.
- Other safety measures include hand sanitizer at each entrance and frequent sanitation of shared equipment.
An updated list of Campus Dining Services hours and locations can be found at https://dining.missouri.edu/locations/.