Campus Dining Services is open with social distancing and a number of other important safety measures in place:
- The number of students allowed in a dining location is limited based on available space.
- There are no self-service buffets. Buffet items are served by staff.
- Floor markers show where to stand in line and how to keep a safe distance.
- Plexiglass dividers in dining halls and the Student Center allow students to safely study and eat while they socialize.
- All dining halls, convenience stores and restaurants no longer accept cash, but they will take payments via your MU Student ID or credit/debit card. Take-out options will also be available.
Other safety measures include, but are not limited to, face coverings for all campus dining staff, individually wrapped cutlery and frequent sanitation of shared equipment.
An updated list of Campus Dining Services hours and locations can be found at https://dining.missouri.edu/locations/.